Navigating Digital Audit
The Challenges and Opportunities
Webinar: 6 May | 1:00pm AEST
Is your firm ready to embark on a digital audit journey?
What questions should you be asking around your partners' table to be confident your automated tools and techniques (ATTs) are relevant and effective?
The move to digital audit is a step change in how an audit is performed and what it represents. It’s a move from an analogue way of working to a digital way of working. Digital audit is data-driven and uses AI to augment the humans who perform the audits.
Join us as we discuss:
• The changing approach to audit
• What’s involved in a digital audit?
• Having confidence in your compliance with auditing standards
• Getting comfortable with the technology you deploy and recognising the risks and rewards
• Short-term wins you can make this busy season
Sign up to the exclusive CA ANZ Member webinar on 6 May to hear expert insights into the digital audit process, and how it can drive the value of your people, firm and client relationships.
REGISTER NOW >>